.

.
.

Self-guided walking tours in English

Taking a quick break from the food-related topics of Lyon Eats, I'd like to share a site I just found.



Guided Tours - France has published a series of Lyon walking tours in English which are available on their website. (Did I mention my second-favorite word? Free! What's my favorite word, you ask? Probably snack. Ooh, or dessert.)

Back to the tours... Each one includes a printable intinerary as well as Google maps.

Walking tour of Vieux Lyon

Walking tour of the traboules at the Croix Rousse


Their site has lots of other walking tours in French, so let's join together and thank them for the English translations... and hope they'll translate the others soon!

Starting with this one... VĂ©lo'v biking tour

1 comment:

Lyon-visite.info said...

Thank you for your post. Other visits will follow in Burgundy and in Paris:-)