.

.
.

Coffee with friends of Lyon Eats

After two and a half years and over 150 posts, Lyon Eats will be hosting it's first event bringing people together in real life!

You're invited to join us for coffee at Raconte-moi la Terre on Friday, April 23rd, at 3pm. It's located at 14 rue du Plat, just off Bellecour.

I have also invited a some American expats who are experts (in my opinion) on certain aspects of adjusting to life in Lyon - so you can ask all your questions and also meet other people in similar situations.

Hope to see you there!

11 comments:

Ngân Đàm said...

This sounds wonderful, Kari! See you there!

cocopuff1212 said...

And I'm not going to be in Lyon :(
But it does sound wonderful; next time when you need help organizing an event like this, please count me in!

Maria said...

I will be there too! Looking forward to seeing you,
Maria

Mark, Kendra, and Evan said...

Wish I could come...

Rebeca Lombard said...

I'll try to be there! How fun!

Magali said...

Sounds awesome... I could definitely use some experts' opinion on how to adjust to life in Lyon (and France!)... Looking forward to it! :)

Karen said...

Yes, I will be there for sure. Bethany might come too!

Anonymous said...

Just to confirm! I guess it's not just for american expats but for all expat readers of the blog?
Sounds like a good idea!

Senegal Daily said...

Yes! For all readers :)

Anonymous said...

It's a shame it's on a friday! Can't it not be a weekend?

Senegal Daily said...

Hopefully we'll plan another soon - and on a weekend if people prefer!