.

.
.

Splenda... or Something just Like It

I was a splenda user before I came to France. After doing a little research I found out that the company had ceased selling retail in France. If you wanted it, you'd have to have to be registered as a business, get a Metro wholesaler card, and drive out way past Vaux-en-Velin to get some. I was planning on it, but never got around to it. So when I was walking through the Simply Market in Gerland the other day and saw yellow when I glanced over at the sweetener section, I couldn't believe my eyes. Canderel has now started selling a sucralose sweetner, which is the same thing as Splenda just under a different brand name. I can't tell you how happy I am, especially since I'm going to need it to make up for the maple doughnuts :)





Dori

No comments: